środa, 7 stycznia 2009

Music

Music is a very personal and intimate subject for me as I consider myself a person who has a very close and special bound with music. I can hear it almost everywhere and I try to acquire as much as I can. Sometimes I even consider myself a musician. I guess that it depends on my humour and stage on which my music is. Sometimes, because of a great rush and so many responsibilities connected with the university I don’t have contact with my instruments for days, which saddens me very much. However, I believe that in near future I won’t be tied up by the things that now nail me to the ground. Going back to the listening to music, I must say that I am an aesthete in this case. I listen to music mainly in hygienic way. I must probably explain this. I think that there is a special time and place for listening to music. A person needs to be relaxed and feel safe. As for hygiene, well, it is mainly the aspect of volume and the equipment that you use. It’s not about the money that you spend on your equipment, it’s about adjusting the equipment to your own room conditions and taste. As for my music taste, it quite diverse. I simply like listening to something that moves me. Here I am not going to share my favourite artists with you or what I’ve written myself because now it’s not relevant for me. Now I am working on some new compositions, so maybe in near future... Here I am going to present some of the music that was written by my friends. I guess it is worth to listening to and maybe it will convince some of you that in Poland we have also some good bands and musicians. Maybe in future you will be able to support some of them and buy their records. So, here it is:

Tygiel Folk Banda - Chiawa Swing:



Sandaless - Wizje:



EmpTV - Kaftan:



Moroi - Czas

1 komentarz:

  1. The first one has really boosted my energy up! And the rest - good rock music, but slightly depressing lyrics, I think.

    A pity you haven't posted your pieces, christią!

    OdpowiedzUsuń