środa, 29 kwietnia 2009

My Childhood Memories


Since I do not publish any of me in the internet I will be consistent in this case. But it is easy to guess that as most of the children I had two legs, two arms, no teeth and some hair. My parents say that I was quiet disobedient as a child and some times I caused problems but still it is probably a common characteristic for most of the children. I remember, though, that I had, and still have in most of the cases, a great respect for the adults and kids older than me. I thought that probably they knew better if they are older and have more experience. However, within a couple of years I partially changed my attitude since I saw many adults committing stupid, childish mistakes and decided that I will maintain I the state between being an adult and a child. The situation is changing now because of many situations and particular circumstances of my life but still I think that so called “maturity” is overrated. It is good to maintain a child in oneself, despite what other would say or think. In addition I give you a drawing which depicts me as I was a child :).

1 komentarz:

  1. That's a big leap you've made - five posts in one day! I hope you will keep things more up to date from now on. Nice picture ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń