środa, 29 kwietnia 2009

Christmas memories

Christmas today are in a way still special for me because it is probably the only opportunity to see all of my old friends at once. At the same time I can visit the family from my mother’s side. But if I go with my memory back to my childhood I am able to say that it lost much of the excitement which was present when I was a child. Probably till the end of third grade I was waiting for Christmas with my breath taken. I was not an egoistic child, I was not waiting for the presents to appear under the Christmas tree. The most fun was, as I remember, decorating the Christmas tree with my younger brother and preparing handmade presents for our parents. It was funny when they found their first presents from us because they were not expecting that to happen. In the next couple of years me and my brother were saving the money, which sometimes our grandparents gave us, in order to buy some little presents for our parents. The most interesting thing for me was the fact that we did not know what to choose. We thought that a bread-board for our mother and a screwdriver kit for our father were the greatest presents because they used them every day. Later we discovered that they had some other hobbies and we improved our presents but still the first presents were practical. Hmmm… remembering it the thigh which counts.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz